Support for Asian, Arabic, and Pacific Islander Communities
This page has a list of resources that offer support services for Asian, Arabic, and Pacific Islander survivors who have experienced sexual assault, sexual harassment, relationship violence, stalking, or sexual exploitation.
A confidential survivor support agency or hotline, such as the campus PATH to Care Center can also help you get connected to support. For urgent 24/7 confidential support, call the Care Line at 510-643-2005.
- API Connect (UHS counseling supporting Asian & Pacific Islander community)
- Asian Pacific Islander Legal Outreach (specializes in supporting Asian and Pacific Islander individuals)
- Asian Pacific Islander Legal Outreach provides culturally competent and linguistically appropriate legal, social, and educational services to those with extraordinary needs.
- Asian Women's Shelter (specializes in supporting survivors of Pan-Asian backgrounds but welcomes all survivors.)
- 24/7 crisis line: 1-877-751-0880
- Banteay Srei (specializes in support young Southeast Asian and Asian American women)
Cameron House Organization for Chinese Identifying Individuals (faith-based, specializing in supporting Chinese community)
- My Sister's House (Specializes in Asian and Pacific Islander and other underserved survivors).
- 24-Hour Multilingual Help Line: (916) 428-3271
- Narika (Specializes in supporting South Asian survivors but serves all survivors)
- Confidential toll-free helpline: 1-800-215-7308
Please note that svsh.berkeley.edu lists resources for the purpose of helping people who have been impacted by SVSH know their options for resources. The listing of any resource not affiliated with the University of California on this website does not constitute an endorsement of any resource by the UC. The University of California is not responsible for the services of an external resource.