Support for children survivors and their caretakers
This page has a list of resources that offer support services for children and their caretakers who have experienced sexual assault, sexual harassment, relationship violence, stalking, or sexual exploitation.
A confidential survivor support agency or hotline, such as the campus PATH to Care Center can also help you get connected to support. For urgent 24/7 confidential support, call the Care Line at 510-643-2005.
- East Bay Agency for Children (Off-Campus, Bay Area Resource)
- Edgewood (Off-Campus, Bay Area Resource)
- La Familia Counseling Service - Alameda County (Off-Campus, Bay Area Resource)
- Main office phone: 510-881-5921
- Hively (Off-Campus, Bay Area Resource)
Please note that svsh.berkeley.edu lists resources for the purpose of helping people who have been impacted by SVSH know their options for resources. The listing of any resource not affiliated with the University of California on this website does not constitute an endorsement of any resource by the UC. The University of California is not responsible for the services of an external resource.