- For assistance and consultation managing conflict, the ombuds offices are a good place to start.
- Staff Ombuds Office (Confidential) [For staff, non-Senate academics, and faculty who perform management functions]
- Faculty Ombuds Office (Confidential) [For faculty]
- Ombuds Office for Students & Postdoctoral Appointees (Confidential) [For students and postdoctoral appointees]
- Restorative Justice Center [All UC Berkeley affiliates]
- Student Advocate's Office (SAO) [Student-to-student casework services for undergraduate and graduate students]
- People & Culture Managing Conflict webpage
- The Office for the Prevention of Harassment and Discrimination (OPHD) [Receives reports of harassment and discrimination, including sexual violence and sexual harassment]