Support for LGBTQIA++ Communities
This page has a list of resources that offer support services for LGBTQIA++ survivors who have experienced sexual assault, sexual harassment, relationship violence, stalking, or sexual exploitation.
A confidential survivor support agency or hotline, such as the campus PATH to Care Center can also help you get connected to support. For urgent 24/7 confidential support, call the Care Line at 510-643-2005.
- UC Berkeley Gender Equity Resource Center
- Lyon-Martin Health Services
- Oakland LGBTQ Center
Pineapple Support (specializes in supporting all persons working in the online adult industry)
- San Francisco LGBTQ Center
- St. James Infirmary (Specializes in serving sex workers of all genders)
- Trikone (Specializes in supporting LGBTQ people of South Asian descent)