Support for Male Survivors
This page has a list of resources that offer support resources for men who have experienced sexual assault, sexual harassment, relationship violence, stalking, or sexual exploitation.
A confidential survivor support agency or hotline, such as the campus PATH to Care Center can also help you get connected to support. For urgent 24/7 confidential support, call the Care Line at 510-643-2005.
- The Gender Equity Resource Center (campus resource)
The Gender Equity Resource Center (GenEq) provides community and an entry point to access resources related to gender and sexuality for students, staff, and faculty.
- 1in6 (Off-campus community resource)
- 1in6 supports men who have had unwanted or abusive sexual experiences. Services include a weekly support group chat.
- Male Survivor (Off-campus community resource)
- MaleSurvivor's provides support to men who have experienced sexual assault or abuse, including a therapist search feature, moderated support forums, survivor healing conversations, and resources.
St. James Infirmary (Off-campus community resource)
- St. James Infirmary is a peer-based occupational health and safety clinic for sex workers of all genders. Services include primary care; peer counseling and psychotherapy; HIV and STI counseling and testing, and more.
Please note that svsh.berkeley.edu lists resources for the purpose of helping people who have been impacted by SVSH know their options for resources. The listing of any resource not affiliated with the University of California on this website does not constitute an endorsement of any resource by the UC. The University of California is not responsible for the services of an external resource.