Support for Survivors of Trafficking
This page has a list of resources that offer support services for survivors of trafficking.
A confidential survivor support agency or hotline, such as the campus PATH to Care Center can also help you get connected to support. For urgent 24/7 confidential support, call the Care Line at 510-643-2005.
- National Human Trafficking Hotline (Off-campus Community Resource)
The National Human Trafficking Hotline connects victims and survivors of sex and labor trafficking with services and supports to get help and stay safe. The Trafficking Hotline also receives tips about potential situations of sex and labor trafficking and facilitates reporting that information to the appropriate authorities in certain cases.
24/7 hotline: 1-888-373-7888 ( TTY: 711). The toll-free phone and SMS text lines and live online chat function are available 24/7/365. Help is available in English or Spanish, or in more than 200 additional languages through an on-call interpreter.
- Bay Area Women Against Rape (Off-Campus Community Resource)
- Bay Area Women Against Rape (BAWAR) offers services including advocacy, accompaniment to the hospital, police meetings, and courtroom, and more for people of all genders impacted by sexual assault and rape. All services are confidential and free.
24/7 Crisis Hotline (English and Español): 510-845-7273
- My Sister's House (Off-Campus Community Resource)
- Serve Asian and Pacific Islander and other underserved women and children impacted by domestic violence, sexual assault, and human trafficking by providing a culturally appropriate and responsive shelter, job training, support groups, and community services.
- 24-Hour Multilingual Help Line: (916) 428-3271
- Banteay Srei (Off-Campus Community Resource)
- Banteay Srei is a safe space for young Southeast Asian and Asian American women, that promotes sexual health education, community-building activities. and leadership development to foster cultural pride, and self-determination for women at-risk of or suffering from sexual exploitation.
General Phone Numbers: 510-318-4438 and 510-318-0909
You can also fill out a contact form
Please note that svsh.berkeley.edu lists resources for the purpose of helping people who have been impacted by SVSH know their options for resources. The listing of any resource not affiliated with the University of California on this website does not constitute an endorsement of any resource by the UC. The University of California is not responsible for the services of an external resource.