UC Berkeley resources
- Disabled Students' Program (DSP) [Serves students]
- The UC Berkeley Disabled Students' Program (DSP) provides assessment, consultation, and accommodation services to students with disabilities and works closely with faculty and staff to build a more accessible learning environment.
Voice: (510) 642-0518
- TTY: (510) 642-6376
- Be Well at Work - Disability Management Services [Serves staff and faculty]
Be Well at Work - Disability Management facilitates return-to-work initiatives and reasonable accommodation for faculty and staff who have disabilities or who have or who may develop health issues that interfere with the ability to work. DMS also provides mandated disability consultation and services related to federal and state disability laws, University policies, and collective bargaining agreements.
Be Well at Work - Disability Management coordinates the University's Workers' Compensation program and provides training on a variety of disability management topics.
Phone: (510) 643-7921
Location: University Health Services (Tang Center), 2222 Bancroft Way, Suite 2100, Berkeley, CA 94720-4300
- Disability Access and Compliance [Serves all UC Berkeley affiliates, including undergraduate and graudate/professional students, staff, faculty, visiting scholars, and postdoctoral appointees]
Disability Access & Compliance (DAC) manages requests for effective communication accommodations for non-degree programs, takes reports of access barriers, and responds to complaints related to accommodations and/or discrimination based on a disability.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (510) 643-6456
- Location: 615 University Hall