Survivors with disabilities

This page has a list of resources to assist you in connecting with resources regarding requesting disability-related accommodations and other services. Please contact the resources listed directly for questions. 

You may receive assistance requesting supportive measures from the PATH to Care Center or the Office for the Prevention of Harassment and Discrimination if you have experienced sexual assault, dating/domestic/relationship violence, sexual harassment, stalking, invasions of sexual privacy, sexual exploitation, or another related form of harm.  

Quick Links

UC Berkeley resources

  • Disabled Students' Program (DSP) [Serves students]
    • The UC Berkeley Disabled Students' Program (DSP) provides assessment, consultation, and accommodation services to students with disabilities and works closely with faculty and staff to build a more accessible learning environment. 
    • Voice: (510) 642-0518

    • TTY: (510) 642-6376
  • Be Well at Work - Disability Management Services [Serves staff and faculty] 
    • Be Well at Work - Disability Management facilitates return-to-work initiatives and reasonable accommodation for faculty and staff who have disabilities or who have or who may develop health issues that interfere with the ability to work. DMS also provides mandated disability consultation and services related to federal and state disability laws, University policies, and collective bargaining agreements.

      Be Well at Work - Disability Management coordinates the University's Workers' Compensation program and provides training on a variety of disability management topics.

    • Phone: (510) 643-7921

    • Location: University Health Services (Tang Center), 2222 Bancroft Way, Suite 2100, Berkeley, CA 94720-4300

  • Disability Access and Compliance [Serves all UC Berkeley affiliates, including undergraduate and graduate/professional students, staff, faculty, visiting scholars, and postdoctoral appointees]
    • Disability Access & Compliance (DAC) manages requests for effective communication accommodations for non-degree programs, takes reports of access barriers, and responds to complaints related to accommodations and/or discrimination based on a disability. 

    • Email:
    • Phone: (510) 643-6456
    • Location: 615 University Hall

Please note that lists resources for the purpose of helping people who have been impacted by SVSH know their options for resources. The listing of any resource not affiliated with the University of California on this website does not constitute an endorsement of any resource by the UC. The University of California is not responsible for the services of an external resource.